FCS Operation Sleighbells
This year, give yourself the gift of brining joy to a child at the holidays. Here are some ways you can help make holiday wishes come true.
- Adopt a family by providing toys, gifts, coats, and supermarket gift cards for a family celebration.
- Organize a “giving tree” at your office, church, school, or organization. (We will supply the gift tags).
- Donate new toys, gifts, and coats for the children on our program. Hats, gloves, mittens, and pajamas are requested by every family that calls.
- Donate Visa gift cards for teens.
- Volunteer to sort and pack gifts.
If you or your organization would like to participate, please contact FCS by November 22nd at (732) 222-9111 x 132 or email email@example.com
To make a monetary donation to Operation Sleighbells visit Sleighbells.givesmart.com
FCS Leading Lights Gala
If you would like more information about how you can participate with the annual gala, visit the link above, or contact FCS Development Director Samantha White at firstname.lastname@example.org