JOB TITLE CLASSIFICATION
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Director of Finance
The full charge bookkeeper performs day-to-day and month-to-month bookkeeping tasks such as: payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash deposits, invoicing, scheduling and processing payments, collection calls, bank reconciliations, reconciliation of general ledger accounts and analyzing and correcting current period errors in the general ledger.
• Full cycle Accounts Payable.
• Full cycle Accounts Receivable, including Collections and Billing.
• Multiple bank reconciliations and record keeping.
• Balance Sheet account reconciliations and analysis.
• Processes payroll and manage timesheets.
• Assists with monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Assists with budgets and forecasts.
• Prepares journal entries.
• Prepares bank deposits by compiling data from various locations, verifying and balancing
Works closely with Finance Director, HR Manager, Directors, agency staff, vendors, clients, grantors and auditors.
This job operates in a professional office and field environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly requires full range of body motion including but not limited to; bending, sitting and standing.
• An Associate in Finance or Accounting degree is preferred
• Must have at least two years of experience in bookkeeping.
• Able to provide financial advice
• Possess knowledge of auditing practices and principles
• Experience of non-profit sector and grants accounting experience preferred.
• Knowledge of financial principles and accounting software applications.
• Must be detail oriented, strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
• Must be computer literate and have experience of related computer applications
• QuickBooks Online
Submit your cover letter and resume to Micheal Luciano, Director of Finance at email@example.com