Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Reports to the Director of Representative Payee
The Representative Payee Specialist is responsible for providing daily administrative support for the program through client phone contact and problem solving. Oversees and provides reports on client balances monthly to ensure those SSI clients do not exceed the Social Security limitations. Performs all duties in accordance with the FCS values and Code of Conduct and Federal Program guidelines. A Specialist is comfortable with a high volume of phone calls, emails and with multitasking.
- Organizes and conducts the daily administrative function of the Representative Payee Program.
- Answers a high volume of daily calls and questions from clients and caseworkers.
- Assists in completion of daily; monthly; and annual client reporting process.
- Prepares and posts outgoing mail.
- Maintains contact with clients and caseworkers.
- Maintains monthly budget.
- Inputs clients’ monthly bills.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Director
Works closely with Director of Rep Payee, Supervisor of Representative Payee and clients.
This job operates in a professional office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.35 hours a week; 8:30am-4:30pm M-F.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The majority of work is light duty which requires standing, bending, speaking, and manual dexterity and near visual acuity. Seeing, smelling, repetitive motion and lifting objects weighing up to 30 pounds at a time are required for this position.
- At least one years of proven administrative assistant experience
- High School or GED preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; ability to focus on details
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must have high energy, strong personality and be a team player
- Computer literate